Betty's Creative Studio
Saturday, April 7, 2018
9 AM - 6 PM
Sunday, April 8, 2018
10 AM to 5 PM
Here we go again! Back by popular demand our famous Annual Customer Yard Sale. Join us on Saturday, April 7 from 9 AM to 6 PM and Sunday, April 8 from 10 AM to 5 PM to find treasures and bargains galore. Everything from Stamps, Inks, Flowers, Paper and Stickers to Rolling Totes to Cricut and Big Shot machines and more.
If you have never attended one of these sales, they work like this - Everyone has craft items or tools they no longer use. The Customer Yard Sale gives you the chance to sell these items and pick up some great bargains plus get new products to keep your craft supply fresh.
This year we will be having the Yard Sale in one of the event centers in our plaza. This will give us much more room to spread out the bargains. There will also be specials going on in the store as well, so be sure to make a stop in the regular store as well. Please call the store 336-389-9539 if you have any questions. We are changing a couple of things this year, so please read the rules & regulations. Cindy Dean is the "Boss" of the Yard Sale. Face it - I can't do this without Cindy and Sherri!
Here are the rules & regulations (Betty style)
- Sign up at the store, via email or over the phone to receive your Vendor ID Letters -This ID must be on every one of your items along with the price.
- Pick up or we will email you the Official Inventory List - you must use this list to assure that you get proper credit for your sold items.
- All items must be craft related, but do not have to be scrapbooking only. You can bring yarn, quilting, etc. Many of our customers do other crafts as well as scrapbooking and card making.
- There is no limit of items per person that can be put in this sale.
- You do not have to be present at the sale. We do all the selling for you. All items will get sorted by type and placed together for ease of selling - Thanks to Cindy Dean and her team of wonderful women. Another reason for making sure they are marked correctly.
- Paper must be bundled in packs of 10 sheets or more in sealed bags if possible - NO Individual priced sheets will be accepted. Please do the same with stickers, embellishments and other small items. Tiny packages tend to get lost. The bigger the bundle the better. This year we are adding stamps to this list. Please bundle individual stamps in groups of 4 or more in clearly marked plastic bags. Stampin' Up & Close To My Heart sets can be sold as a package as they come in their own cases. We will not accept small size individual priced wood block, clear or cling stamps.
- The more reasonable you price your unwanted items the faster they will sell. Rule of thumb is 1/4 to 1/3 of the original price or less. Please keep packages priced at 50¢ or more.
- Mark all your items with your Vendor ID Letters, inventory number and the price you wish to sell you item for on a sticker. Make sure your stickers are firmly placed on your items, use tape over the sticker if it is not sticking well. However, please do not mar the item by writing directly onto the packaging. The stickers must correspond to the inventory list to assure that you get proper credit for your sold items.
- You will receive a store credit (Betty Bucks) for the total dollar amount sold - less 25%. Store credits can not be used on clearance merchandise or Customer Yard Sale items.You may start bringing your items to the store on Saturday, April 1, but they must be in our hands no later than 6 PM Thursday, April 5
- All non-sold items must be picked up by Friday, April 13 or they will be donated to schools and other non-profit associations. Please make arrangements with the store if this is not possible for you.
- Cricut Cartridges or other expensive items will be held behind the counter for your safety. The boxes will be placed out for sale and filled when paid for.
- Any containers you bring your items to the store in that you want returned must have your name or Vendor ID Letters on them. This is to assure that you get these back at the end of the sale.
- 1/2 Price Sunday - If you choose to you may set your items up to be sold at 1/2 price on Sunday only. We will give you the specifics of what to do if you are interested in doing this. You do not have to do it on all items in the sale.
- Sale starts promptly at 9 AM. There is usually a line before 8 AM so be prepared. We will be giving out numbers at 7 AM to the first 100+ early birds so you can run for coffee or breakfast as we did last year. This also gives you time to take advantage of the store specials without loosing your place in line. The Mexican restaurant next to the event center will have breakfast and coffee available, but there is also a Hardee's, a Subway a Biscuitville and a McDonald's a few blocks away.
- We can only allow about 50 people in at a time due to fire regulations so please be patient there are plenty of bargains to go around.
- Please DO NOT bring young children to this sale. It is very busy early in the morning and hard to keep track of the kids while looking for bargains.
- No large bags or Rolling Totes will be allowed in the store. You will be asked to put these back in your car.
- We accept Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express or cash. NO Gift Certificates, Store Credit or personal checks please.
- Any additional questions, please call the store at 336-389-9539
- 1/2 Price items on Sunday Only - These will be specially marked to let us know. We will announce on Sunday morning what to look for on the price tag.
- Also we have always given you an area to "hold" your items while you continue to shop. We will still have that area, however when you put items in the hold area - You MUST buy them. Too many people have abused this area, so if you are not sure you want to purchase an item, please DO NOT leave it in the "hold" area.
Betty's Creative Studio
2806 Randleman Road
Greensboro, NC 27406
Everyday 10 AM to 6 PM
We will open for scrapbook emergencies and for anyone traveling from out of town - Just call me at 336-255-5730 and we will come to help you......really truly ruly